Wednesday 28 November 2012

Digipak Organisation

The model I have chosen is one of my close friends. I chose to use her because it is easy for us to organise a photoshoot. Also I feel it will be easy for me to use her in the way I want to, to fit into my genre of music. I feel she is generic to my genre. The costume I am going to use relates well to our ideas for our music video. I am going to have her in a sports bra, a beanie hat and some boxing gloves. I am going to have the model wearing jewellery. My concept is a boxing theme because this will also be a key feature in our music video when we come to make it. I decided to keep this feature in my digipak because I think it shows the star persona through the images. The setting of one of my images will be the corner of a boxing ring with the stool and other props similar to what we will show in the video. I have phoned a gym in Worcester to ask for permission to take the photograph. The other images will be set in college using the white and black screens with the lighting.
We have organised to have the photoshoot on Wednesday, 5th of December because the model was unable to do the originally organised shoot. During this I will take all my photographs including the boxing ring one.
I am borrowing the boxing gloves from a friend and the model already owns the sports bra. I am going to do subtle make-up on her however bright coloured lipstick. I am going to purchase the beanie from a store in town before the shoot.
I have already sorted the exact font and writing I would like on my digipak. I want all the images in black and white because I think it looks effective with a pink font.

No comments:

Post a Comment