Thursday 6 December 2012

Photoshoot organisation

I have organised the photoshoot to be done on Wed 19th of December with Syra as we are both using the same model. I have borrowed most of the props from friends, I have borrowed boxing gloves from Holly, sports bra from Claire and I brought in the jewellery myself. I am using one of the colleges cameras and will then edit the photo's using photoshop. The setting I am using for most of my images will be the college as they have backgrounds and lighting perfect for the effect I want to create. I am going to take 2 images using a white background and 2 using a black one. I was unable to find a boxing ring willing to let me photograph in so I had to change my CD inlay image which I had decided on back up for it initially.

No comments:

Post a Comment